As more and more brides are looking for that all-inclusive wedding package with the ceremony held on a private party yacht.
Which, by the way, can be less expensive yet more glamorous than a land based wedding. How could it not be romantic to have a uniformed Captain perform your ceremony while drifting slowly on the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay!
You should upgrade to a Wedding Package. Better still, Why NOT go for a Wedding Party boat. We can put this together for you no problem from A-Z whether all guests are local or if some guests are coming in from out of town or we can organize a complete destination wedding here in South Florida on the yacht of your choice. No details are left undone leaving you free to think about your dress, enjoying the moment and having fun.
Plan Your Florida Yacht Wedding
- Here is what we can include in all wedding packages (bear in mind that some of these items will come standard with the yacht charter proposal. Those are marked with an *):
- Private use of your chosen yacht for 3 hours, 4 hours or longer *
- Fuel, dock fee and delivery fee if applicable *
- Menu options which we will customize with each bride individually *
- Bar options – full open bar, beer wine soda bar, non alcoholic bar or in some cases a cash bar (not available on all yachts)*
- Wedding Cake and Champagne Toast* In some cases the champagne toast will be complimentary if you opt for a full open bar and in some cases regardless there is a small fee. Wedding Cakes on the yachts will be from a Standard Collection but we can customize to get you the cake that you want (fees may be incurred depending on choices made)
- Entertainment – DJ * most yachts have a preferred company that they work with but you are free to use any DJ that you want. In some cases there is a small fee for the use of an outside vendor. We can also find you live bands whether it is a Steel Pan Ban or a Jazz Group. We can also offer you dancers, greeters, cigar rollers – whatever you envision for your guests entertainment.
- Florals from wedding bouquets, center pieces to wedding arch decoration.
- Ceremony set up. This will include setting up of ceremony chairs on the top deck of the yacht and taking those chairs down after the ceremony; wedding arch if the yacht does not provide one (most will); aisle runners.
- All service fees and taxes* will be included leaving no surprises when the balance is due.
- We can also make a suggestion on gratuity and add that to the final invoice if required.
We can also add transport for the bride and groom and/or guests; hotel accommodations and flights via our affiliated Travel Agency who we will put you directly in contact with; on site assistance for the day of your wedding (fee according to what is required and which we will discuss with each individual bride); linens for those who do not want to use the yacht’s standard colors; additional tableware for those who want to add that splash of color or a theme to the tables; chair covers and/or sashes.
In summary, we can offer you a full wedding package or a customized wedding package. As much or as little as you need. We work with all budgets and we are always on your side. We take Customer Satisfaction to the next level and we will do our utmost to make your Wedding Day as special as it deserves to be.
We have no fees for meeting with you and touring yachts and no admin fees for preparing proposals and contracts.
So you might ask, how do we make money if we put together these packages for FREE? Yes FREE WEDDING PROPOSALS AND FREE CONSULTATIONS for every yacht that is available to you. We are paid by the yachts that we represent, and there is absolutely no added costs for having us help you select your perfect boat. We save you time by helping you select the perfect yacht for your wedding, and make sure it is available for your chosen date.
We are paid to guide each and every bride to the yacht that will best suit the type of wedding being planned and the number of guests expected. Our role is to guide you to the right yacht at the right price and with the right wedding package for you.